A self-watering planter, handmade from 100% recycled and recyclable glass. Inspired by the iconic biospheres of the Eden Project site in Cornwall.
A self-watering planter inspired by the Eden project’s biospheres and focus on sustainability. Mouthblown from recycled glass and fitted with a sustainably-sourced removable cork bung. Fill the lower compartment with water and the top compartment with soil and plants. The cord between the two layers will carry water to the soil.
- Created in partnership with the Eden Project
- Mouthblown from 100% recycled and recyclable glass
- Sustainably-sourced, agglomerated cork bung
- Recycled and recyclable packaging printed with organic ink
- Winner of an iF Design Award
- Winner of a 2021 Green GOOD DESIGN Award
Materials & making
Delivery & returns
Planters| Shop All Category
1 / 3