A segmented vase/bulb planter handmade from 100% recycled and recyclable glass. Inspired by the iconic biospheres of the Eden Project site in Cornwall.
A vase/bulb planter inspired by the Eden project’s biospheres and focus on sustainability. Mouthblown from recycled glass, following the sustainable practice of turning discarded material into something useful. The shape is designed to contain a bulb in the upper section while allowing the roots to grow in the water beneath.
- Created in partnership with the Eden Project
- Mouthblown from 100% recycled and recyclable glass
- Recycled and recyclable packaging printed with organic ink
- Winner of an iF Design Award
- Winner of a 2021 Green GOOD DESIGN Award
Materials & making
Delivery & returns
Upper chamber & pinched waist
Lower water chamber
Planters| Shop All Category
1 / 3