Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 The website, LSA International and you
- This website is operated by Lubkowski Saunders & Associates Limited (trading as LSA International) whose registered office address is Unit C2, The Dolphin Estate, Windmill Road, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex, TW16 7HE, UK and whose company registration number is 1150295 (England) and VAT number is 209104500. Our telephone number is (+44)(0)1932 789721.
References to "we", "us" and "our" refer to LSA International. References to "you", and "your" refer to those placing an order via this website.
- 1.2 Contract information
These terms of sale apply to products brought via:
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Your placement of an order on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. We may accept your order at our discretion. This means that if products are shown on the site but are incorrectly priced, incorrectly described or not available we shall not be obliged to sell you those products. Once you have placed an order we will send you a confirmation that your order has been received but this is not a confirmation that your offer to purchase the goods has been accepted. A contract between you and LSA International for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you.
We reserve the right to change these terms of sale from time to time without notice to you.
- 1.3 Conformity of products
- We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct. However, specifications and descriptions of products are only intended to give a general description of the products and are not intended to be binding. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
- 1.4 Payment
The LSA website uses the Klarna checkout service, which allows customers to place an order using just an Email address, Postcode and Delivery address. The Klarna service also allows customers up to 14 days, after placing an order, to complete payment.
After identification and risk assessment Klarna Checkout indicates the available payment options. Whichever payment option you choose, Klarna handles the payment transaction while your order is processed by LSA.
Klarna payment options:
Customers can pay using debit or credit cards (Visa/Mastercard) immediately in the checkout or take advantage of Klarna’s Pay After Delivery payment option, where you can pay for the goods once you have received them via debit card or bank transfer.
EU countries only:
At this time, the Klarna Checkout Service is restricted to EU country customers only.
Klarna payment support:
If you have a question related to a Klarna payment, please contact Klarna directly, quoting your Klarna order statement number, which you can find on the Klarna Order confirmation email:
www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service | 0808 189 3333 or 020 300 50833 | Monday - Friday 9.00 AM - 9.00pm, Saturday - Sunday 9.00 AM - 6.00pm.
- 1.5 Delivery
- Orders placed before the specified cut off time will be processed and delivered as per your request, providing further security checks are not required and all products are available.
If delivery cannot be made to your address you will be informed as soon as possible.
Every effort will be made to deliver the products as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this event we will inform you of any delay as soon as possible.
Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery then please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any claims that you make thereafter.
Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered the item to you (either directly, or by leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour). When an item is delivered the risk of damage to or loss of the item passes to you.
- 1.6 Cancellations, returns and refunds
- 1.6.1 Your right to cancellation
You have the right to cancel your order with us at any time up to 28 days after you receive the goods. To cancel your order within this time frame you must notify us in writing, either by post or by email to email@example.com
Should you wish to cancel your order after the products have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost unless the goods are faulty. Please follow our returns procedure. You will be credited for the products within 30 days of receipt by us provided that the goods are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, unwashed and with original packaging.
- 1.6.2 Returns policy
If you are not entirely delighted with the products that you have chosen you may return them to us within 28 days of receipt. We will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or, if you wish, a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, unwashed and with the original packaging. You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost unless the goods are faulty.
- 1.6.3 Faulty product
- In the unlikely event of you receiving a faulty product you should notify us in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of delivery. The goods should be returned to us in line with our returns instructions. Once we have received the goods back we will verify the fault. If the fault is verified we will either:
- Replace with the same item
- Refund in line with our refund policy.
- If the goods you have returned are not found faulty the goods will be returned to you at your cost.
- 1.6.4 Items broken during delivery to you
- Our products are packed with care and consideration. We're well practiced in sending glass so it rarely breaks in the post. In the unlikely event that this does happen you will need to provide us with the following information, by email to email@example.com, within 48 hours of delivery:
- Photographic evidence of the broken product, making the quantity and product itself clear
- Your order number
- Details of the product names, and quantities broken
- Whether you would like a replacement or refund Following this, you will need to return the product to us within 28 days.
- 1.6.5 Wrong item delivered
If, by mistake we supply you with the incorrect item you must notify us within 28 days. The goods should be returned to us in line with our returns instructions, detailed under ‘Returns procedure’ below. Once we have received the goods back we will confirm that it is in fact an incorrect item and either: Replace with the correct item; Refund in line with our refund policy.
- 1.6.6 Extra items delivered
If, by mistake we supply you with extra items you must notify us immediately. Goods should be returned to us in line with the returns procedure, if you do not adhere to this procedure and are found to be in possession of goods that you have not paid for, you may be charged for the goods.
- 1.6.7 Refund policy
If you are eligible for a refund, we will refund the card used to pay for your original order.
Please note that it is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your card details i.e. you no longer have that account.
We aim to action all eligible refunds within 7 working days from receipt of the returned goods, although the refund may take up to 30 days at the busiest times. Please refer to our Delivery & Returns policy for our full policy and process.
- 1.6.8 Returns procedure
For all returns, except where the item is faulty or we have delivered the wrong item, you will be required to pay for the return of the products to us. To return any products to us, please complete the reverse side of the delivery note (which comes with your order) and clearly mark whether you would like a refund or exchange.
Pack the items back in the parcel, attach the delivery note with your completed returns information and send it back to:
Customer Returns Department, LSA International, Unit C2, The Dolphin Estate, Windmill Road, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex, TW16 7HE, UK
When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for return parcels lost in transit.
- 1.6.9 Offer terms
£15 off when you spend £75. Code: FESTIVE19
This offer is valid for orders placed through lsa-international.com until 20 December 2019. It is valid on full-priced items only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher valid for purchases over £75. Each customer can use code FESTIVE19 on a maximum of five orders. Does not include delivery. Offer is non-transferable and vouchers cannot be returned for cash or its equivalent. This offer applies to consumer orders only and may be withdrawn at any time.