A dome-shaped vase handmade from 100% recycled and recyclable glass. Inspired by the iconic biospheres of the Eden Project site in Cornwall.
A dome-shaped vase inspired by the Eden project’s biospheres and focus on sustainability. Mouthblown from recycled glass, following the sustainable practice of turning discarded material into something useful. Fill with fresh cut flowers, grow aquatic plants or use to display dried grasses.
- Created in partnership with the Eden Project
- Mouthblown from 100% recycled and recyclable glass
- Dome shape
- Recycled and recyclable packaging printed with organic ink
- Winner of an iF Design Award
- Winner of a 2021 Green GOOD DESIGN Award
100% recycled glass