A trio of mini vases, handmade from 100% recycled and recyclable glass. Inspired by the iconic biospheres of the Eden Project site in Cornwall.
A set of three mini vases inspired by the Eden project’s biospheres and focus on sustainability. Mouthblown from recycled glass in different domed designs. Fill with fresh cut flowers, grow little bulbs or use to display dried grasses.
- Created in partnership with the Eden Project
- Mouthblown from 100% recycled and recyclable glass
- Set of three vases
- Recycled and recyclable packaging printed with organic ink
- Winner of an iF Design Award
- Winner of a 2021 Green GOOD DESIGN Award
100% recycled glass
Centred around the concept of hydration and propagation, Canopy is a collection of sustainably manufactured products launched in collaboration with the Eden Project.